Although our office is currently closed to the public for face to face our office is still serving the community through phone calls, email correspondence and mail through the postal service. Thanks for understanding Please be safe and stay healthy.
The Pittsfield Housing Authority (PHA) is committed to providing a full-range of safe, secure, suitable, and appropriate affordable housing opportunities to extremely low, very-low, and low-income family, elderly, and disabled households in a fair manner. The PHA is committed to assisting all residents who are moving from welfare-to-work with affordable housing opportunities that do not act as disincentives to economic advancement. The PHA is committed to improving its federal conventional public housing developments and attempting to provide and support wider access to affordable housing opportunities throughout the entire community. The PHA is committed to fair and non-discriminatory practices throughout all of its housing programs and activities.
What We Do
The Pittsfield Housing Authority provides subsidized housing. As a public agency PHA administers two distinct housing programs – project or development based housing (Public Housing), and voucher based housing (Rent Assistance).
How to Contact Us65 Columbus Avenue
Pittsfield, MA 01201 (413) 443-5936
(413) 443-7294 Fax
Who We Are
Constance Scott PHM, MPHA Executive Director
Rental Assistance Program
- Marielle Appleton Leased Housing Program Manager
- Eric Depson, Inspector
- Polly Racicot Leased Housing Specialist
- Tina Marie Leonesio Public Housing Manager
- Brendan Wincek Public Housing Occupancy Clerk
- Veronica Evans Public Housing Occupancy Clerk
- William Schrade Director of Maintenance/Mod Coordinator
PHA Admin Staff
- Susan Martino, Full Charge Bookkeeper
- Theresa Virgilio Clerk/Typist
- Patricia Stottle Bookkeeper
- Nancy Daly Receptionist
- Andres Lima Application Processor