Before you get started please read Things you should know. This contains important information that will guide you when applying for public housing. Please supply the following information for each person to live in the household.
Failure to supply all this information will delay the processing of your housing application.
- Birth Certificates
- Social Security Cards
- Current Verification of Income
- Verification of Assets (copies of current bank statements for all accounts, including checking, savings, money markets, stocks, Certificates of Deposit, Individual Retirement Accounts, etc.)
- Residency for Past Five (5) Years (Include Landlord/Agent Street Address, City, State, Zip Code and Telephone Number)
- Copy of Lease Agreement and/or Rent Receipts For Primary Tenancy
- Verification of Citizenship or Legal Immigrant Status (if applicable)
- Verification of Handicap or Disability (if applicable)
- Verification of Pregnancy (if applicable)
- Photo ID for Every Household Member 18 Years or Older